Friday 11 July 2014

Exhibition ready.....!

Paintings up, cards and other items on tables, labels done - just about ready for tomorrow's Cambridge Open Studio.

Sharing the exhibition area with Nina, we have half of the room each, which works well. Has given us a lot of space - thank goodness I have done a lot of work!


My paintings are so big, that I only tend to get two to a screen (which is 1m x 1.6m!)




Smaller work along the wall - not all of it in view in this photo. I have some of my sketch books out for people to have a look at.






Table full of cards, tags, keyrings etc with a backdrop of my lion, nigella and dandelion head. Thank goodness for the invisi-easel from Ken Bromley - they are absolutely brilliant! I discovered them at a friend's open studio event last year and I am amazed that I can stand, securely, a framed painting that is 29" x 22 1/2". Must buy more for the next exhibition....

No comments:

Post a Comment