Tuesday 13 May 2014

Cambridge Open Studios promote my Open Studios Exhibition

Cambridge Open Studios have just posted the following on their Facebook and Twitter pages. Please have a look and I'd love to see any of you, if you happen to be in the Cambridge area on the middle two weekends in July:


Meet the artists - Meet Lynn Norton, mixed media artist from Huntingdon
"The acrylic ink work is very loose, letting the medium choose its own path. The inks call for dramatic shapes and the natural world provides these in abundance.

My pastel work is realistic - viewing the subject more closely. In this respect I have been influenced by Georgia O'Keeffe, where I home in to the object to look at the hidden beauty."

Please visit the COS website for more information about the artist 

No comments:

Post a Comment