Saturday 7 November 2015

Slow burner....

I found this last year too - someone who came to the Cambridge Open Studios event in the summer, then contacting me months later with a view to purchasing a painting they had seen before.



"Cocky Cockerel"
Acrylic ink on Bockingford 425gsm NOT watercolour paper

So yesterday I said goodbye to my cockerel. Slightly sad to see it go, as I loved his cheeky face. Definitely going to re-visit this subject again. A few friends keep hens, so I am going to have to take some more photos - that is if they stay still. They are really difficult to get a good shot of, as they move about so much!

Also had some interest in a painting which is being displayed at Scruffs, on Bridge Street, Cambridge. I have nine paintings displayed at this venue, which I put up a couple of weeks ago. Delighted that people are looking at the work while they have their hair done.

Think I need to get back upstairs and paint, as obviously with paintings going, I have to replace them with similar size. Now - what subject shall I choose next....?

No comments:

Post a Comment