Thursday 27 November 2014

Hilton Christmas Fayre

Well - running late on updating the blog. Excuse is I've been really busy.

Anyway, had the local Christmas fayre at the weekend. Lots of people through the door and most of them were friends and neighbours, so it was great to catch up with all of them.

A number of new items were available - both paintings and cards - and I also got some coasters made up of my designs, which looked great. This was alongside the gift tags, keyrings and bookmarks which I always sell.

Great slot, in between two friends, so lots of chat going on. It was a very successful event and we all have signed up for the same event next November.

Now time to regroup and start trying out some ideas that I have in mind. Watch this space.




No comments:

Post a Comment