Friday 6 February 2015

Website up and running

I apologise for not posting for absolutely ages. After the exhibition and fair in November family stuff took over and haven't really had time to paint. However, getting my act together now and have been upstairs starting some work.

The other thing that I have done is set up a website for my art. This obviously takes a while, but it is now up and running. I will keep the blog going for progress on the art and all the normal stuff I put on, but the website is there to show my finished work/forthcoming exhibitions etc. If anyone is interested, you can find the website via the following link: Lynn Norton website

I have also added a "Links" section on the right of this page. This contains links to my website, my Twitter account and also my Pinterest page.

I will post some more work here soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment